Tonight's is a quick update because I am still in the middle of writing my teaching exams, which are due Tuesday. I got #3 done (51 pages!) and am crossing my fingers that I'll make it through #4 in time. Again, I would appreciate your prayers.
I got talked into joining the juniors' Powder Puff team as team member #7. By game night, we had around 10 players--versus the seniors' 40. Still, we eeked out a win, proving that strategy and teamwork override strength and numbers. Our coach, Benjamin, is one of my students, so he gave me the easiest job as center. :) The juniors are in blue.
Marvin (Kirk's stepdad) is arriving as we speak to watch the kids during this week of fall break. We are so excited to see him.
Marvin (Kirk's stepdad) is arriving as we speak to watch the kids during this week of fall break. We are so excited to see him.
Our big news for the week (should have been mentioned last week) is that we are going to Guatemala in April. Ticket prices dropped to such a happy level that we jumped at the opportunity to purchase them. We're going the week of spring break, April 21-28. Can't say enough how excited we all are.
Not much more to report, except that Arie thinks I should be "just like [her] except not so skinny." Ha!
Loves,
Lauren



No comments:
Post a Comment